Network Server Rental
Smart Computers have been providing network and server rentals for many years. We pride ourselves on our knowledgeable, reliable, fast and efficient service. Whether you’re looking for a single server rental for a day, or 100 servers for 2 years, we’ll be able to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
Why rent servers?
Customers hire servers for a wide variety of reasons including:
- Proof of concept – Try the server before you buy to evaluate suitability and reduce purchase risk.
- Temporary need – migration, virtualization or relocation. We can provide temporary kit that replicates your existing environment to avoid any downtime of mission critical systems
- Cost – spread the cost of the server with our rent to own service. Overcome budgetary constraints and purchase when the time is right.
- Software testing, server maintenance and upgrades – businesses often hire servers to avoid compromising existing systems.
- Additional server & storage capacity – for workload peaks or project work, reducing the need to purchase.
- Disaster recovery – ensure business continuity and rent temporary servers to recover from, flood, fire or theft.
Smart Computers can provide a rented server to complete your office network rental. We stock a range of models available from well know manufacturers such as HP, Acer and Fujitsu.
For more information about our server rentals, get in touch.