Moving business technology equipment can be the most complex, challenging and riskiest part of any office move. You simply can’t afford to neglect this aspect of your office relocation. Smart Computers will help you plan for a successful, low risk move.
The earlier you start planning your business move, the less risk you’ll experience and the better your chances of having a well-planned and smoothly executed move.
Don’t let your IT relocation cause delay or disruption to business operations. Plan ahead!
Smart Computers will listen to all your needs and we can then start to provide you with solutions that will be best for you and your company.
Office move checklist
• Evaluating & planning business technology requirements for your new office
• Assessing available connectivity resources – and identify restrictions your new Landlord may impose
• Creating a resilient Business Continuity Plan to safeguard your valuable data and information
• How to organise a technology move – from packing tips to order of migration
• Creating & effectively using a Business Technology Test Plan to ensure everything is working on that all-important first day in your new office
Contact us today to discover how we can help with your office relocation or storage needs. We’re glad to help.
Simon Badger – Rowntree Consulting Ltd
Just wanted to say many thanks to you and the team for co-coordinating and handling the IT during our move across from The Grange.
I know that our ‘last minute’ changes and repeated postponements, etc. weren’t exactly helpful, but thanks to your co-operation and proactive response the IT side of things went really smoothly.
No doubt we will need to contact you with the odd query over the next few days, but hopefully not too many and Tamsin will get a bit of a break from answering all my calls!