At Smart Computers, we offer a remote support service. This service allows our engineers to remotely connect to your computer from their desks in Cheltenham, to enable them to quickly gain a good understanding and in most cases resolve the issues you are facing without the need to come to your home or office. If the issues are complex and unable to be fixed remotely, our engineers will arrange a time when it’s convenient for you to visit and fix the problem.
About our team of engineers
Using our remote service, you will have access to our team of highly skilled and experienced engineers who are just a phone call away. Our friendly team offer a jargon-free service that will leave you feeling happy and confident that your IT issues are being treated efficiently and effectively and are being resolved by experts.
If an engineer needs to access your PC or server remotely, they will talk you through the steps below on the phone, but if you’d like a heads up on what’s involved, take a look at the instructions below:
- Go to http://www.smartremotesupport.co.uk/
- Type in the session ID the engineer gives you over the phone- this is an eight digit code
- Click on “Go” to start the remote support session
- Click “show” when prompted
- Our engineer will then have control of your PC and can see your screen.
For more information about our Smart Support service, get in touch.