We’re on the look our for the right person to join our friendly team. We’re growing and as such, have a requirement for some additional Accounts and Administration support.
Details about the role are outlined below.
Role: Accounts and Administration Assistant
Working hours: Flexible working options available during 8.30am – 5.30pm, min 25 hours per week
Smart Computers have been established in Gloucestershire for over 20 years. We provide a range of IT services to individuals and small to medium businesses, UK wide.
The Accounts and Administration role is a new position at Smart Computers. Main responsibilities will include supporting the Directors, Head of Sales and Marketing and the Technical Engineers with a range of administrative tasks.
- Ensure customer and supplier accounts are up to date and paid on time by processing invoices as well as statement reconciliations
- Following up late payments and managing and reporting on weekly debtors
- Maintain accounts email inbox
- Liaison with the technical workshop regarding customer orders
- Following up rental quotes
- Contacting customers when licence renewals are due
- Logging support calls for the engineers
- General administration, making recommendations to streamline processes where appropriate
- Filing and archiving documents as needed
- Maintain petty cash
- Monitoring the technical engineer’s emails when they are out of office to ensure queries are dealt with
Additional tasks may involve:
- Delivery and collection of local rentals
- Some reception duties
In order to be successful in the role, you must:
- enjoy working as part of a small team
- be polite, confident and have a friendly phone manner
- have the ability to work with minimal supervision
- have a flexible approach to work
- have a strong working knowledge and background in accounts
- have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (training also provided)
- Experience of working with Sage accounting software
- Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to be part of a well-established, thriving business. With flexible working hours, available.
For more information and to apply, please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV.