Role: Rental Sales Executive
Working hours: 3 days per week. 8.30am – 5.00pm Monday/Wednesday, 8.30am – 4.30pm Friday (one hour lunch break).
Smart Computers have been established in Gloucestershire for over 20 years. We provide a range of IT services to individuals and small to medium businesses, UK wide. A key part to the business is IT rentals. We supply short, medium and long term rentals to both private individuals and SME’s to larger blue chip corporations. Whether a customer requires 1 laptop for 1 day, or a suit of IT equipment such as printers, projectors and desktops for 3 years, we can help.
This role focuses solely on the rental side of the business. Working alongside the Admin and Accounts Executive, the Rental Sales Executive will be responsible for the following aspects.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring the Rental Sales Orders email inbox and responding to enquiries, generating quotations
- Answering call enquiries and queries relating to rentals
- Corresponding with customers and potential customers, typically by email and over the telephone
- Maximising and managing enquiries through to confirmed paid orders
- Following up all enquiries to secure the rental order
- Ensuring paperwork is complete and filed for each customer in a compliant manner
- Working closely with the technical workshop regarding customer orders and deliveries
- Managing deliveries and collections with the couriers
- Following up late payments and having an awareness of weekly debtors
- Contacting customers when relevant licence renewals are due
- General administration, making recommendations to streamline processes where appropriate
- Filing and archiving documentation as needed
- Having an awareness of GDPR
Additional tasks may involve:
- Logging support calls for the engineers
- Delivery and collection of local rentals
- Some reception duties
In order to be successful in the role, you must:
- have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- enjoy working as part of a small team
- be polite, confident and have a friendly phone manner
- have the ability to work with minimal supervision
- be able to remain calm under pressure
- have a flexible approach to work
- have intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills (training also provided)
This is a great opportunity to be part of a well-established, thriving business. With flexible working hours and the potential to earn uncapped commission.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com
No agencies please.