At Smart Computers, we are partners of award winning 3CX, the VoIP telephony system. The VoIP PBX market is booming, thousands of companies worldwide are using 3CX to improve their business communications, lower their call costs and reduce administration costs.
3CX is an open-standard, software based PBX that works with popular IP Phones, SIP trunks and Gateways. It’s a complete Unified Communications solution, which includes features such as web conferencing, presence, softphones, smartphone clients and more – without the inflated cost and management headaches of an ‘old style’ PBX.
Affordable, Easy to Install and Manage
Pricing is based on simultaneous calls and not on the number of extensions, making the cost of purchasing and expanding the PBX very affordable. It includes a web-based management console and also runs on mainstream OS making installation and management really easy. Setup takes minutes and will run on an existing server (not necessarily dedicated).
Advantages of having a 3CX Phone System
- Easy to manage by an IT administrator
- Costs less to buy and expand- greater return on investment
- Uses windows technologies so users benefit from more features and better integration with other business applications
- Better fault tolerance and is more scalable than hardware PBXs
- More details can be found at 3cx.com
If you have any further questions or require further information, contact one of the engineers at Smart on 01242 580654 or email here.